There are two ways to notify automatically by email when a user answer a form.
Notifications by fixed emails
With this type of notifications, every time a user answers a specific form, a default email list will be notified.
To configure this type of notification, you should go to the tab Mobile Form Builder>Configure>Change Email and fill the request fields.
- Email subject: the email subject that people in a notification list will receive
- Email content: the message on the email that people in the list will receive
- Email footer: The customize footer to this message
- Name Link Download: Is the name that will be shown as the sender of the notification
- Email sender name: the name that will be showed as a sender
- Email to auto-notify: this field allows to notify the customers automatically
Notification to customers emails
With this type of notification, every time that a user answers a form to a specific customer, the customer's list of email will be notified.
To set up this, is necessary to have the updated emails list of a customer, on an Addresses List.
After this, on the form, you should add a question "List Choice Data", that link to the Addresses List. This list will define which emails will receive the notification.
Finally, you should go to Mobile Form Builder>Configure>Change Email and check the field "Auto-Notify Email"