This question type allows you to select a single answer from a group of default options obtained using a Custom List.
The “Single Option Data” type of question is similar to the “List Option” in that only a single response can be selected in both. The difference lies in the process of building the form.
In the “Single Data Option” the response options can be configured from a Custom List and in the “List Option” question type the answers are only configured manually.
Here's a demo of how to set up this question:
* Remember to activate English subtitles.
For example, if you have a list of 20 items of which the interviewer must choose only one, this is the right kind of question. It could also be used to select a product among a list, a city name or a type of machinery.
The rationale for this question is to simplify the creation of a form. In this sense, it avoids having to write manually each one of the values, as is done with the “List Option” type of question.
- To add the question to your form and define its function:
- Click on the question or drag it into the form builder.
- Go to the first field and define the Title of the question. In the next box (Question Instructions) you can insert a description or an explanation that is related to this question.
- At “Data List Source”, click on “Create New Data List Source” and select a list of questions previously loaded in the platform. To learn how to add lists, click here.
- If you prefer to add the questions manually, simply click the "Add List Value" button as many times as needed (each new click will generate one new question).
- To save the question, click the "Save form" button.
📌No name> Question title> Question instructions> New Data List / Add List Value> Save form
To continue creating your form, we recommend returning to one of these articles: