To search for an answer on the DataScope mobile app, make sure that the user you are using is the same user who submitted the answer you are looking for.
Follow these steps:
1. Access the DataScope application on your mobile device.
2. Enter the Application Menu (three lines in the upper left corner of the screen)
3. A menu will appear where you must select the My History tab
4. A tab will open with two tabs: Pending and Completed
5. Access the Completed tab
6. In the bottom right corner of the screen, you will see a pink funnel icon that you must click to access the available filters to perform the search:
7. You must apply Start date + End date and optionally add a Location filter.
Click on Update to apply the desired filters.
➡️ TIP - Use a bigger range of dates (start and end) in case you are not sure about what was the exact date on which you have submitted the form.