This type of question displays a list of elements where the answer is numerical and unique for each element.
It is mainly used when two or more “Number” type of questions are required together. One way to explain how this type of question works is to view it as multiple "number" questions on the same screen.
It can be used, for example, when there is a list of items and it is required to enter the quantity of stock per product. Another example is when you must collect the IDs or phone numbers of different operators of a company.
Also, in this question you can load a default value. This saves time in writing the components of the question manually, one by one.
Here's a demo of how to set up this question:
Here is an overview of how this type of question is presented on the app:
To add the question to your form and define its function:
1. Click the "+" button (green color) or Add New Question in the lower-left corner.
2.In the new question, define:
Title: Define the question title. This field appears in the exported document.
Instruction: you can enter a description or explanation related to the question. This field appears only in the app, and does not appear in the exported document.
3. At “Data List Source” click on “New List of Data" and select a list of questions previously loaded inside the platform. To learn how to add lists, click here.
4. To add the questions manually, click the "Add List Value" button as many times as necessary (each click will generate one new question).
5. If you want to delete some of the questions, you must click the "x" on the right side of the box to delete.
6. To save the question, click the "Save form" button.
To continue creating your form, we recommend returning to one of these articles: