This type of question displays a list of elements where the answer is numerical and unique for each element.
It is mainly used when two or more “Number” type of questions are required together. One way to explain how this type of question works is to view it as multiple "number" questions on the same screen.
Here's a demo of how to set up this question:
* Remember to activate English subtitles.
It can be used, for example, when there is a list of items and it is required to enter the quantity of stock per product. Another example is when you must collect the IDs or phone numbers of different operators of a company.
Also, in this question you can load a default value. This saves time in writing the components of the question manually, one by one.
- To add the question to your form and define its function:
- Click on the question or drag it into the form builder.
- Go to the first field and define the Title of the question. In the next box (Question Instructions) you can insert a description or an explanation that is related to the item.
- At “Data List Source” click on “Create New Data List Source” and select a list of questions previously loaded inside the platform. To learn how to add lists, click here.
- To add the questions manually, click the "Add List Value" button as many times as necessary (each click will generate one new question).
- If you want to delete some of the questions, you must click the "x" on the right side of the box to delete.
- To save the question, click the "Save form" button.
📌No name> Question title> Question instructions> New Data List> List Values> Save form
To continue creating your form, we recommend returning to one of these articles: