This type of question does not generate a response from the mobile user, but is designed to contain an instruction or contextualization of the next step, for example. This question does not require and answer and it will not appear on the exported final document.
Here's a demo of how to set up this question:
* Remember to activate English subtitles.
One of the most frequent uses of this type of question is to include it before adding a signature, to deliver relevant information to the person that will need to sign it.
- To add the question to your form and define its function:
- Click on the question or drag it into the form builder.
- Go to the first field and define the Title of the question.
- On the next box (Question Instructions) copy the text or instructions that you want to show.
- Click the "Save form" button.
📌No Name> Question Title> Question Instructions> Save Form
To continue creating your form, we recommend returning to one of these articles: