This type of question displays a list of elements where the answer is a text and/or number, unique for each element.
It is mainly used when two or more text responses are required together. One way to explain how this type of question works is to view it as multiple "Text" questions on the same screen.
This type of question is used, for example, when you want to describe a list of products in stock, need to do a short description of each product or when needing to collect the email addresses of several people.
Also, in this question you can load a personalized list, that will save time in writing the components your question instead of doing manually, one by one.
Here's a demo of how to set up this question:
Here is an overview of how this type of question is presented on the app:
To add the question to your form and define its function:
1. Click the "+" button (green color) or Add New Question in the lower-left corner.
2.In the new question, define:
Title: Define the question title. This field appears in the exported document.
Instruction: you can enter a description or explanation related to the question. This field appears only in the app, and does not appear in the exported document.
3. At “Data List Source” click on “New List of Data” and select a list of questions previously loaded inside the platform. To learn how to add lists, click here.
4. To add the questions manually, click the "Add List Value" button as many times as necessary (each click will generate one new question).
5. If you want to delete some of the questions, you must click the "x" on the right side of the box to delete.
6. To save the question, click the "Save form" button.
To continue creating your form, we recommend returning to one of these articles: