This type of question displays a checklist or a check form to verify compliance with a several list of items.
The “Check Data” can be a list of items to be checked and where the answer is an “on / off” button, to determine whether or not the item was checked.
This question can be used, for example, to determine whether or not the maintenance of a safety equipment was performed, or to control the stock of different types of selected products. In this sense, it can be exemplified as a question with contrary positions such as "yes or no" or "on-off".
Here's a demo of how to set up this question:
Here is an overview of how this type of question is presented on the app:
To add the question to your form and define its function:
1. Click the "+" button (green color) or Add New Question in the lower-left corner.
2.In the new question, define:
Title: Define the question title. This field appears in the exported document.
Instruction: you can enter a description or explanation related to the question. This field appears only in the app, and does not appear in the exported document.
3. On “Data List Source” click on “New List of Data” and select a list of questions previously loaded in the platform. To learn how to add the lists, click here.
4. To add the questions manually, click the "Add List Value" button as many times as necessary (each click will generate one new question) and enter the corresponding items.
5. If you need to delete some of the questions, you must click the "x" on the right side of the box to delete.
6. To save the question, click the "Save form" button.
To continue creating your form, we recommend returning to one of these articles: