This type of question displays a checklist or a check form to verify compliance with a several list of items.
The “Check Data” can be a list of items to be checked and where the answer is an “on / off” button, to determine whether or not the item was checked.
Here's a demo of how to set up this question:
* Remember to activate English subtitles.
This question can be used, for example, to determine whether or not the maintenance of a safety equipment was performed, or to control the stock of different types of selected products. In this sense, it can be exemplified as a question with contrary positions such as "yes or no" or "on-off".
- To add the question to your form and define its function:
- Click on the question or drag it into the form builder.
- Go to the first field and define the Title of the question. In the next box (Question Instructions) you can insert a description or an explanation that is related to the item.
- On “Data List Source” click on “Create New Data List Source” and select a list of questions previously loaded in the platform. To learn how to add the lists, click here.
- To add the questions manually, click the "Add List Value" button as many times as necessary (each click will generate one new question) and enter the corresponding items.
- If you need to delete some of the questions, you must click the "x" on the right side of the box to delete.
- To save the question, click the "Save form" button.
📌No Name> Question Title> Question Instructions> Data List Source / Add List Value> Save Form
To continue creating your form, we recommend returning to one of these articles: