This question type allows you to select fixed alternatives for each item of a custom list.
The easiest way to explain how this type of question works is to view it as multiple "multiple-choice" questions on the same screen with same and predetermined answers for the entire list.
This question can be used, for example, to evaluate different products under the same standards (such as control the quality of oranges, apples and mangoes is good, bad or regular) or to notify the activity that was carried out in different locations (such as reporting cleaning, organizing or both, in bathrooms, rooms or gardens).
Here's a demo of how to set up this question:
Here is an overview of how this type of question is presented on the app:
To add the question to your form and define its function:
1. Click the "+" button (green color) or Add New Question in the lower-left corner.
2.In the new question, define:
Title: Define the question title. This field appears in the exported document.
Instruction: you can enter a description or explanation related to the question. This field appears only in the app, and does not appear in the exported document.
3. On “Data List Source” click on “New list of data” and select a list of questions previously loaded in the platform. To learn how to add lists, click here.
4. To add the questions manually, click on the "Add List Value" button as many times as necessary (each click will generate one new question) and enter the corresponding text.
5. If you want to delete some of the questions, you must click the "x" on the right side of the box to delete.
6. To add the answer alternatives, click on one of the three boxes that the platform presents by default and write your options.
7. Click "Add Option" and a new box will appear on the screen where you can add another answer alternative. On the other side, if you want to delete any, you must press the "x" button on the right side of the box.
8. To save the question, click the "Save form" button.
To continue creating your form, we recommend returning to one of these articles: