This question allows you to add a photo to a form’s answer. You can configure so that the photo would need to be taken at the moment while answering the question or added from the device's gallery.
Here's a demo of how to set up this question:
* Remember to activate English subtitles.
The photos are a form of evidence to illustrate, for example, a work that has been completed, the failure of a product or the occurrence of an incident.
- To add the question to your form and define its function:
- Click on the question or drag it into the form builder.
- Go to the first field and define the Title of the question. In the next box (Question Instructions) you can insert a description or an explanation that is related to this question.
- Define if this question is mandatory (Required) to continue with the form.
- Click "Disable Gallery" to disable the option to import photos from the mobile device’s gallery while answering it, so it would be necessary that the photo is taken at that exact same moment.
- To save the question, click the "Save form" button.
📌No Name> Question Title> Question Instructions> Required> Disable Gallery> Save Form
To continue creating your form, we recommend returning to one of these articles: