With this question type you can capture date and time as needed. This means that the answer does not necessarily have to be related with the date and time when the form is being answered. For example, you can ask for the date and time when an incident occurred or when the next inspection of a machinery will be done.
Here's a demo of how to set up this question:
* Remember to activate English subtitles.
The answer to this question will be a chosen date and time, since all DataScope forms record automatically the date and time where the report was completed.
- To add the question to your form and define its function:
- Click on the question or drag it into the form builder.
- In the first box, define the Title of the information you want to register. Then, in the next box (“Question Instructions”), you can detail the information that you want to collect.
- On the “Required” field you will define whether you want the response to be mandatory, what means that the user would not be able continue filling the form without answering this specific question.
- Click on the "Date Type" box and configure the data you want to collect: only the date, only the time or both.
- To save the question, click the "Save Form" button.
📌No Name> Question Title> Question Instructions> Required> Date / Time> Save Form
All set !!
To continue creating your form, we recommend returning to one of these articles: