This type of question allows you to capture information in numbers format. The answer bar only allows the collection of numerical data.
Here's a demo of how to set up this question:
* Remember to activate English subtitles.
Some examples where this question is appropriate, is when you want to collect the ID number, age data or the quantity of an item.
- To add the question to your form and define its function:
- Click on the question or drag it into the form builder.
- Go to the first field (Question Title) and define the title of the question. In the next box (Question Instructions) you can insert a description or an explanation that is related to the item.
- At the end of the question, you will find the alternatives: Required and Multiline. With the first alternative, you can define whether the question should be answered obligatorily before continuing to the next question in the form. The second item should be used if you want an answer that requires more than one line of text.
- To save the question, click the "Save form" button.
📌No Name> Question Title> Question Instructions> Required> Multiline> Save Form
To continue creating your form, we recommend returning to one of these articles: