This type of question allows you to capture information in text and number format. The answer bar only allows the collection of text and number data.
Here's a demo of how to set up this question:
* Remember to activate English subtitles.
This question is used in cases where only a text response is required, for example, when the name of someone is required, the detail of an activity or also when an answer with more characters is required, such as the description of an incident or the characteristics of a machinery.
- To add the question to your form and define its function:
- Click on the question or drag it into the form builder.
- Go to the first field and define the title of the question (Question Title). In the next box (Question Instructions) you can insert a description or an explanation that is related to your question.
- At the end of the question, you will find the alternatives: Required and Multiline. The first one is to define whether the question should be answered obligatorily before continuing to the next question in the form. The second item should be used if you want an answer that requires more than one line of text.
- To save the question, click the "Save form" button.
📌No name> Question Title> Required> Multiline> Save form
To continue creating your form, we recommend returning to one of these articles: